"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
--George Benard Shaw
Student Conflict Resolution Services
A little about us-
Conflicts occur every day, especially on college campuses. While often uncomfortable, conflicts offer opportunities to grow and improve when dealt with in a proper manner. Student Conflict Resolution Services can help with that process.
Metro State and Student Conflict Resolution Services are committed to providing a safe and personal resource to help students peacefully work together to resolve college-related conflicts.
Student Conflict Resolution Services is…
- A process that helps students peacefully resolve college-related disputes.
- A resource for students who want to improve their communication skills.
- A positive discussion facilitated by a neutral third party.
- A support for students navigating college procedures.
- An informal forum for students who would prefer to handle their disputes privately.
Student Conflict Resolution Services is not…
- A replacement for the College’s judicial system.
- Designed to assign blame or innocence in a dispute (arbitration).
- Personal counseling.
- A replacement for legal advice.
- Student advocacy center.
Please look at our Conflict Resolution Brochure:
PDF conflict resolution brochure pdf ( 2,572 KB)