About Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution Services (Formerly the Office of Judicial Affairs)
Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution Services Mission Statement
The mission of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution Services (SCCR) is to assist in maintaining the general welfare of the campus community. SCCR supports MSU Denver's efforts to maintain a campus in which all members have the opportunity to do their best work and to participate fully in campus life. The responsibility of SCCR is to administer the conduct system for MSU Denver. This is done by:
- Assisting in the development and education of students
- Ensuring the rights and equitable treatment of every member of the university community
- Helping to maintain the orderly conduct of cuniversty activities
- Encouraging students to treat one another with dignity and respect
- Making university expectations clear to students
- Encouraging the use of critical thinking
- Creating a means of identifying and tracking repeated incidents of individuals
- Presenting programs and serving as a resource
- Giving members of the MSU Denver community an opportunity for involvement in the judicial process
Metropolitan State University of Denver's Standards of Conduct clearly states the university's expectations for student behavior. Students are expected to become familiar with these standards to fully understand your responsibility as a college community member and to avoid jeopardizing your relationship with the college.
Students are also expected to participate in conduct proceedings if requested to do so by a college official.
For more information, contact Laura Roth, Assistant Dean/Student Conduct Officer.
Your feedback will help us to improve this site. If you are having difficulty using the website, or if you have suggestions on changes you would like to see, please let us know.