Faculty Evaluation Task Force
October 10, 2011
June 22, 2011
Dates for training and faculty development workshops/events can be found at: the Center for Faculty Development.
May 6, 2011
Information Related to the Survey Monkey vote:
1. FETF members have updated responses to frequently asked questions. Please view the update here (57 KB)
2. Changes in language regarding tenure-track faculty have been made to Section V of the Faculty Handbook. These changes can be viewed here (93 KB)
April 20, 2011
During the week of May 2nd-6th, tenure-track and tenured faculty will be asked to vote on whether to accept the first set of recommendations developed by the FETF.
Those recommendations concern primarily the process for evaluating and reappointing tenure-track faculty through their 6th year.
The recommendations on which faculty will be asked to vote are available here ( 50 KB)
Members of the FETF have drafted responses to frequently asked questions. Those are available here ( 107 KB)
Additional supporting documents, including definitions of Teaching, Scholarly Activities, and Service, can be found within the Provost’s memorandum to faculty dated April 1, 2011. That is available here ( 208 KB) . Please note that in response to faculty feedback, the FETF is currently working on a revision of the definition of Service. The outcome of that effort will be shared with faculty prior to the May 2-6 vote.
Members of the FETF will be on hand to answer questions and address concerns at three open forums scheduled for:
- Monday 4/25, 1-2pm, Tivoli 329
- Friday 4/29, 3-4pm, Tivoli 320A
- Tuesday 5/3, 1-2pm, Tivoli 542